Rajendra Prasad Garu response on 'My search for God - success or failure'

Here is the response of Rajendra prasad gaaru on my article "My search for god - success or failure"

"Mr khudds, I have read your article. It is very nice. Your thinking is in right path. You are of the opinion that God's existence or nonexistence is not yet proved. The logic is right. But what should we do for this society with this logic. Is it beneficial for the society to believe the existence of God or is it beneficial to accept that God does not exist. Which one out of the two is beneficial to the society at this point of time. You need to tell the society which is needed at present out of the two alternatives, God exists or God does not exist. According to my understanding there are strong evidences to support that God does not exist and we must preach the society that God does not exist. We should not tell that Gods existence or nonexistence is not yet proved. We must tell the people what is beneficial to common people even though it is not truth logically.    Are you aware of the fact that one of the person using the same logic which he learned from the same person as you learned, for converting poor and ignorant people into Islam. Prasad".

My response:
Thank you for your response and appreciation. But in order to work together for common effect 'enlightened society' we've to be clear in the opinions where we're differing, and come to a common path seeking truth. For this purpose I'll analyze your respone step by step.

"Is it beneficial for the society to believe the existence of God, or is it beneficial to accept that god doesn't exist. Which one out of the two is beneficial to the society at this point of time."

Khuddus: The word believe means 'accepting that something was true without checking for evidence'. I even agree that belief is necessary in most of the situations. My experiences saying that belief is necessary only in the situations where we must need to do something, but don't know how to do. Only in such scenarios we've to approach belief. I'll give an example of a scenario. "Suppose I've to go to Hyderabad from Vijayawada, and i don't know how to go, what would i do? I'll ask somebody to tell me the route. Here is where the belief comes into play". According to me if we've to believe something, the basic prerequisite is necessity.
And theism or atheism both are beliefs. If you've evidence that God doesn't exist, please show them, and prove it true. Immediately I'll join you in propagating atheism. My life is saying that there is no need of these both kinds of beliefs to the society. According me the need of society is making thoughtful people who're able to see reality. Real enlightenment of society happens by increasing thinkers, and moving people away from unnecessary beliefs. According to me your statement God doesn't exist even comes under unnecessary beliefs. If you want to prove me wrong you have 2 options. Either you have to prove me that atheism is not a belief, but a truth. Or you've to prove me that it necessary to the present society.

"You need to tell the society which is needed at present out of the two alternatives, God exists or God does not exist."

Khuddus: Sir why are you giving only these two alternatives to the society? These both comes under same category according me. They're unnecessary beliefs. I've a better alternative. Tell the society the need and limitations of belief. Tell the society the need of truth, and how to know truth. Truth seeking attitude is what the society needed at present.

"According to my understanding there are strong evidences to support that God does not exist and we must preach the society that God does not exist.We should not tell that Gods existence or nonexistence is not yet proved."

Khuddus: Sir please show us those evidences. Please prove us that. If you've proven it will be very helpful for me and society. As a truth seeker, it is must for me to stand beside truth and support it. If you've proven atheism I'm sure, I'll join your movement of preaching atheism to the society. If you've the evidence, then your statement We should not tell that Gods existence or nonexistence is not yet proved is 100% correct.

We must tell the people what is beneficial to common people even though it is not truth logically. 
Khuddus: I agree this statement. Even Fazlur Rahman Garu agrees. He's thinking that Islam is beneficial for common people. That's why he is preaching it even though he know that it is just a belief. Do you agree with Fazlur Rahman Garu?
Before that just prove atheism is necessary and beneficial to common people.

"Are you aware of the fact that one of the person using the same logic which he learned from the same person as you learned, for converting poor and ignorant people into Islam".
Khuddus: How are you saying that he's using logic in attracting people towards Islam? I saw him using logic to defend Islam. But I don't know him using Satyanveshana Mandali's logic to convince people towards Islam.

Thank you,
Regards,
Abdul Khuddus.

Comments